Persons whose driver’s licenses have been suspended due to a substance use issue must satisfy requirements of the state approved Alcohol and Drug Safety Action Program (ADSAP) standards to be relicensed. Keystone can help throughout this process.
Keystone works closely with the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles to assist you in satisfying requirements to be relicensed. After you complete a screening and possibly a bio-psycho-social assessment, you will be placed in the most appropriate program of education and / or treatment services.
Keystone has answers
If you meet one of the following criteria, you qualify for Keystone’s ADSAP program:
- Convicted of driving under the influence (DUI)
- Convicted of boating under the influence (BUI) by the Department of Natural Resources
- Have had your license revoked under the Administrative License Revocation (ALR) procedure
Requirements for Completion
- Completion of education/ and or treatment program recommendations
- Full payment of determined patient responsibility for program fees, with maximum costs set by state law.
- For those with documented inability to pay, completion of 50 hours of community service.