• Capable of performing appropriate nursing services, including admission (Inpatient or Outpatient) nursing assessment, accurate and professional charting, (to include proficiency with MS Office computer software applications and/or medical records software/applications, emails, etc.), knowledge of and strict adherence to Inpatient Medication Program for patients, on-going assessment of patient throughout stay and through completion of patient discharges.
• Provides education and consultation with patients about health and wellness related issues, and information about their medications to ensure appropriate referrals as needed.
• Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary team to assess, develop, implement, and evaluate appropriate education and nursing competencies.
• Supervises, coordinates and trains outpatient and inpatient nursing staff/duties.
• Provides Alcohol and Drug nursing assessments and screenings services for Outpatient beneficiaries including Medication Assisted Treatment.
• Responsible for the Supervision of Nursing services for the agency (inpatient & outpatient) and performance evaluations.
• Works closely with multi-disciplinary team to ensure programs development, expansion and sustainability through maximizing revenue capabilities to include coordination of MCO and other billing related issues.
• Coordinates Nursing schedule with Director of Inpatient Services to ensure medical coverage to assure provision of quality care.
• Coordinates with Inpatient Director or designee to ensure appropriate medical decisions are made to assure provision of quality of care.
• Maintains communication with appropriate Inpatient and Outpatient staff regarding schedule, patient treatment needs and aftercare plans.
RN with Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in SC/NC is also required. Five (5) years’ experience in addictions treatment facility;
Two (2) years supervisory experience required. Obtain Addictions Nursing Certification (CARN) within one year of hire in position.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit a letter of interest that includes days and hours you can work, as well as your resume by clicking ‘Submit Application’ below.