Community Relations Coordinator
1. Coordinates all aspects of special events including planning, implementation, registrations, accounting, sales and volunteer recruitment. Recommends new special event opportunities and expands development of current events.
2. Plans and prepares agendas, floor plans, and event timelines for each event and prepares and manages logistics schedule for all events, provides function sheets to support staff regarding set-up/tear down needs. Facilitates preparation of supplies for events and orders needed supplies, linens, etc. for events.
3. Maintains excellent vendor relations; ensures that all vendors comply with facility vendor contracts.
4. Educates the general public and healthcare entities to increase awareness about Keystone programs and services through dissemination of educational materials, presentations and public speaking engagements, and participation in health fairs, workshops and special events; serves as primary contact for internal Speakers Bureau; provides accurate reporting and analysis of outreach efforts.
5. Coordinate the design, production, and writing of marketing/communication materials; assists with concept development and layout for design of marketing material. Train/educate staff on effective use of marketing materials. Maintain inventory of marketing materials.
6. Respond to requests for information from the media or designates another appropriate spokesperson or information source; writing effective press releases; preparing information for media kits.
7. Ability to oversee donor events, campaign events, and other high profile events.
8. Implement Keystone’s Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads.
9. Manage Social Media day-to-day activities including:
a. Create, curate, and manage all published content
b. Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
c. Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and Pinterest).
d. Design, create and manage events and Social ad campaigns.
e. Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
10. Actively participates in Keystone’s Grants Committee.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications and/or other related field. Minimum of 3 years’ experience with fundraising.
• Experience with developing campaigns, including working with different platforms of social media.
• Substance use prevention and treatment knowledge is preferred.
Please submit a letter of interest that includes days and hours you can work, as well as your resume by clicking ‘Submit Application’ below.